What is an E-Learning Lab?
An E-Learning Lab is a recorded review presentation of the maintenance concepts and key lessons covered in the training. The E-Learning Lab is included in your registration.
E-Learning Labs will provide you with a method to:
- Reinforce what you learned in the seminar
- Share the training message with your colleagues
- Build team knowledge and management buy-in
How to Watch Your E-Learning Lab?
Instructions on how to access your E-Learning Lab:
- Login to your Marshall Institute web account
- If you don't have an account set up, click "Login" in the upper right corner of the website. Click "Register" and complete the account creation process.
- To gain access to the E-Lab, you must use the e-mail address you provide us for the training as your username.
- When logged-in you will see "My Account" in the top right corner. Hover your cursor over "My Account" and wait for the drop down menu to appear.
- Go down the dropdown list and click on "View/Activate E-Learning Lab"
- You should now see the link to view the E-Learning Lab for the seminar you attended.
If you have any questions please contact Tom Furnival at 1-800-637-0120.