Good maintenance and reliability management systems are more important today than ever in the Oil & Gas Industry. With turbulent price fluctuations, increasing safety concerns, and environmental and integrity management pressures, maintenance is now a key player in helping organizations manage and satisfy their strategic directives.
Operators of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities must ensure their business is safe, avoids risk from environmental disasters, and able to produce product at the optimal cost. The market leaders have learned that sound maintenance and reliability practices are the key to operational excellence.
Marshall Institute has unique experience in assisting oil and gas production facilities around the globe improve their maintenance, reliability, and integrity management systems.
Our experienced Energy consultants understand the onshore and offshore operating challenges and how to implement maintenance best practices to meet those challenges. We are adept at working with all levels of an organization from senior leaders to the shop floor professionals including technicians, engineers, and OIMs to coach and support sustainable reliability improvement efforts.
Today's oil and gas industry must initiate an aggressive asset management program that will:
- protect and enhance the value of assets with the best possible maintenance and reliability practices and methods
- ensure real care in the daily operation and use of assets
- expand and improve the technical and administrative skills of its workforce
- improve maintenance productivity
- increase considerably the reliability and life of their assets
- ensure asset integrity through best-in-class maintenance and reliability practices
Here’s a short list of companies we are working with or have worked with:
- Shell Global
- Cheniere Energy
- Petroleum Development Oman
- Hess Global
- Conoco Phillips
- Qatar Gas
- Murphy Oil